I have been busy in the home lately getting ready for baby, cleaning, baking and gardening.
1. Finished 5 bibs made from my husband old shirts and some velcro. I still have 1 more to finish sewing I ran out of thread in the middle of it and haven’t had time to finish it.
2. Baked blueberry muffins (these were not so great) and some blueberry coffee cake which turned out to be very tasty. I like to bake but I wish I knew how the recipes would come out before I made them I hate wasting money on food.
3. Started a budget and I am writing down everything I have purchased for this month so I can get an idea of any wasteful spending. I already know I eat too much out of the house and have to remember to bring a snack with me when I go shopping since baby and I get hungry every 2 hours.
4. Concentrating on more dog training with Brownie so she will be ready for when the baby comes. Monkey will be fine she does her own thing and will be curious about baby but won’t accidently jump on him/her.
5. Purchased all my seedlings and hope to be finished planting by the end of this week. DH tilled down by the creek so I will be able to put in all my big squash plants and maybe some sunflowers.
6. Almost finished with my bedroom which was a giant mess once we get the rug out of there and figure out what to do with the floor maybe we can finally sleep up there instead of the small bedroom downstairs.
7. Kept the kitchen in a relatively clean state which is such a relief and makes it much easier to cook in.
I have much more to do and I am looking forward to having the time to finish it before the baby comes.